[Ads-l] derpy - 2004

Ben Zimmer bgzimmer at GMAIL.COM
Sat Oct 1 04:44:58 UTC 2022

See also the Winter 2011 installment of "Among the New Words" in AmSp 86.4,
which has an entry for "derp"/"durp"/"derp derp" (but not "derpy").

https://bit.ly/ATNW86-4 (pp. 461-3)

(The 1999 "South Park" episode "Mr. Succubus" cited therein includes such
stellar dialogue as "Derp de derpity derpy derp.")