[Ads-l] A over A Principle violation

Laurence Horn laurence.horn at YALE.EDU
Fri Oct 7 00:12:45 UTC 2022

Yes, combining two threads, that should obviously read:

Adriana Luna (who runs La Cocina de Mi Mamá in Mexico City)’s recipe showed
us how to make puntas a la Veracruzana, a dish of sliced pork in garlicky
tomato sauce.

The non-restrictive clause works better in this case with parentheses than
comma offset.

(off-topic: that sauce is also great with red snapper)