[Ads-l] Article criticizing use of the thumbs up and other emojis

Jonathan Lighter wuxxmupp2000 at GMAIL.COM
Thu Oct 13 23:05:13 UTC 2022

Does this mean that the actual thumbs-up (as dragged through the mud by a
certain former public official) is now considered rude (which covers
"obscene" in Britspeak) as well?

Or only in the UK?

Maybe they're confusing it with another finger gesture. Either way, I'm now
persuaded to start using it every chance I get.  Both of them in fact.

JL