[Ads-l] Orange Jesus

Barretts Mail mail.barretts at GMAIL.COM
Thu Sep 22 19:43:36 UTC 2022

FWIW, he’s known as “el Naranja” in Spanish. I don’t see any hits for similar expressions in Italian or Portuguese. Here are two possible instance of “l’Orange” in French, but neither capitalize the word “Orange":

https://richardhetu.com/2022/06/10/un-requisitoire-accablant-contre-donald-trump/ <https://richardhetu.com/2022/06/10/un-requisitoire-accablant-contre-donald-trump/>
March

###
Le but est de démontrer au indépendant la complicité du GOP et de l’orange dans la tentative de coup d’état.
###

https://lactualite.com/politique/comment-faire-un-donald-trump/ <https://lactualite.com/politique/comment-faire-un-donald-trump/>
Mathieu Charlebois
Comment devient-on un Donald Trump?
###
Pour les autres politiciens, le téflon de l’orange qui beugle est diablement agaçant.
###

Stephen Colbert has also used "Schumck à l’Orange”:
https://www.huffpost.com/entry/stephen-colbert-gop-riot-nickname_n_61bc4d96e4b0297da61cd192 <https://www.huffpost.com/entry/stephen-colbert-gop-riot-nickname_n_61bc4d96e4b0297da61cd192>

Benjamin Barrett (he/his/him)
Formerly of Seattle, WA