[Ads-l] WE KEEP US SAFE

Mon Sep 26 18:09:31 UTC 2022

Here are some examples from twitter using contrast in 2014 and 2016.

Twitter handle: Zena Sharman @zenasharman
Timestamp: 6:14 PM · Apr 7, 2014
https://twitter.com/zenasharman/status/453294835969970176
[Begin tweet]
Police & prisons don't keep us safe, we keep us safe. CeCe McDonald,
Reina Gossett & @deanspade in conversation: http://bit.ly/1impJZo
[End tweet]

Twitter handle: CWHC @CWHC1
Timestamp: 8:01 PM · Apr 10, 2014
https://twitter.com/CWHC1/status/454408764566011904
[Begin tweet]
"Prisons don't keep us safe, we keep us safe." #BecauseOfCeCe http://ow.ly/vEaRU
[End tweet]

Twitter handle: Katie Peralta Soloff @katieperalta
Timestamp: 8:13 PM · Nov 30, 2016
https://twitter.com/katieperalta/status/804131344695644160
[Begin tweet]
"Who keeps us safe? We keep us safe!" #keithlamontscott protesters
chanted at CMPD at Trade and College streets uptown
[End tweet]

Garson