[Ads-l] Preliminary Appeal for Notable Quotations of 2022

Tom Zurinskas truespel at HOTMAIL.COM
Wed Sep 28 16:44:03 UTC 2022

Pick a Trump quotaster.  Suffix "aster" is pejorative I just found out.

“There doesn’t have to be a process [in declassifying documents]... I declassified everything,” said the former president in an interview with Fox News host Sean Hannity on Wednesday, on being asked if there was a process to declassify documents.

“There’s also a lot of speculation because of what they did, the severity of the FBI coming and raiding Mar-a-Lago. Were they looking for the Hillary Clinton emails that were deleted but they are around some place? They may have thought that it was in there!” Mr Trump said.

In yet another bizarre claim made during the interview, Mr Trump said US<chrome-extension://oknpjjbmpnndlpmnhmekjpocelpnlfdi/topic/us> presidents can declassify documents by just “thinking about it”<https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/trump-declassify-secret-fbi-thinking-b2172633.html>.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/donald-trump-fbi-hillary-clinton-emails-b2172651.html

Tom Zurinskas,  Originally from SW Conn 20 yrs,  college NE Tenn 3,  work SE NJ  33,  resides SE Florida 18...  truespel.com