[Ads-l] WE KEEP US SAFE

Mark Mandel markamandel at GMAIL.COM
Fri Sep 30 20:32:14 UTC 2022

It's clear from these many quotes that the one I noticed and posted was far
from the first one, and the expression seems to be an established one. But
is it ever found with any other referent than first person plural?
- ? They keep them safe.
- ? You keep you safe. (with context establishing plural number)

Mark Mandel