[Ads-l] UAP - unidentified aerial phenomena (or phenomenon)

Jonathan Lighter wuxxmupp2000 at GMAIL.COM
Thu Apr 13 19:31:31 UTC 2023

Update: the 1958 "UAP" is  from Avram Davidson's story, "The Grantha
Sighting," in the April, 1958, ish of _Fantasy and Science Fiction_, p. 58:

https://archive.org/details/Fantasy_Science_Fiction_v014n04_1958-04_PDF/page/n47/mode/2up?q=sightings

JL