[Ads-l] transitive consent (not in OED)

Charles C Rice charles.rice at LOUISIANA.EDU
Fri Apr 28 16:29:31 UTC 2023

Wow, good catch. Thank you. For some reason the Google entry is dated Jan 18, 2001 so that's why I followed the link. Dates with Google are often tricky.

-----Original Message-----
From: American Dialect Society <ADS-L at LISTSERV.UGA.EDU> On Behalf Of ADSGarson O'Toole
Sent: Friday, April 28, 2023 9:51 AM
To: ADS-L at LISTSERV.UGA.EDU
Subject: Re: transitive consent (not in OED)

CAUTION: This email originated from outside of UL Lafayette. Do not click links or open attachments unless you recognize the sender and know the content is safe.

The Dana Farber Cancer Institute document you linked seems to have a date of March 22, 2023. Maybe I am misreading the document, or perhaps there is another document dated 2001?
Garson