[Ads-l] Self-deprecating Gen-Z "Not me..."

Laurence Horn laurence.horn at YALE.EDU
Sun Apr 30 20:49:15 UTC 2023

Thanks Garson! If I have the hang of it, I'm fairly confident the ones
accompanying posted selfies are instances of the construction in question,
while the contrastive ones that have the form "(that's) not me X, it's me
Y" or vice versa are not.

LH