[Ads-l] Covenant House

victor steinbok aardvark66 at GMAIL.COM
Sun Aug 20 17:44:04 UTC 2023

There's a radio PSA for Covenant House that plays regularly on a couple of
stations I listen to. Covenant House is an international charity
organization providing shelter for homeless, abused or trafficked youth.
Not the relevant part, just background.

The ad uses a female voice as a testimonial. I can't quite place the
accent. But the first time I heard it - and every time I heard it since -
she clearly says what sounds like "Kevin and House", before a generic mail
voice drones on describing what Covenant House is/does.

Every time I hear the ad, I try to hear her saying "Covenan' House" but it
just doesn't work - I always hear "Kevin".

VS-)