[Ads-l] 23 skidoo, skedaddle, skidoodle

Ben Zimmer bgzimmer at GMAIL.COM
Sun Aug 27 16:20:37 UTC 2023

Larry Horn points out off-list that the link to the Boston Globe column
only has the first page of text, and the links to get to the second page or
full/print view are broken. This link should work for the full text:

https://archive.boston.com/bostonglobe/ideas/articles/2008/06/29/skadoosh/?page=full