[Ads-l] rent-free in your head

Laurence Horn laurence.horn at YALE.EDU
Wed Dec 6 19:54:30 UTC 2023

Still going strong, with variations.  A comment from today’s Daily Kos column, referring to TFG’s conviction that he’s running once and forever against Obama:

Trump’s New York apartment may only be one-third the size he claims, but it’s certain the space Obama rents inside Trump’s skull is larger than anyone can measure.

https://www.dailykos.com/stories/2023/12/5/2209854/-Donald-Trump-is-so-thrown-by-his-own-shaky-performance-that-he-thinks-it-s-AI <https://www.dailykos.com/stories/2023/12/5/2209854/-Donald-Trump-is-so-thrown-by-his-own-shaky-performance-that-he-thinks-it-s-AI>