[Ads-l] Cocktail party at ADS annual conference!

Jesse Sheidlower jester at PANIX.COM
Fri Dec 29 15:54:41 UTC 2023

In what is in the process of becoming a tradition for NYC-based ADS annual meetings, I will be hosting a cocktail party at my apartment (just crosstown from the Sheraton) on Saturday evening, January 6th, for all ADS members (and associated hangers-on). It'll start at 7:00, so just after the LSA Awards Ceremony, and conflicting with the LSA Presidential Address and Presidential Reception, but it was either that or a conflict with ADS WotY voting on earlier days. And you can always come after these events.

Email me directly for the address or for any questions, and please forward this to any ADSers not on this list.

Looking forward to seeing people!

Jesse Sheidlower