[Ads-l] Antedating of "Bowl" (Football Stadium)

Ben Zimmer bgzimmer at GMAIL.COM
Sat Dec 30 21:31:06 UTC 2023

My Wall Street Journal column this week is on college football "bowls," and
I include the very helpful Harvard examples that Bill Mullins found --
thanks, Bill!

https://on.wsj.com/3TDGHPB

--bgz