[Ads-l] A (too?) late candidate for QOTY, medical division

Laurence Horn laurence.horn at YALE.EDU
Mon Jan 2 19:44:14 UTC 2023

Yes, but the vagina dentata is one thing. The vagina loquens, ambulans et
latrans is something else again.
(Yes, I realize the last one involves barking rather than quacking; I don't
know the Latin for "quack", v.)

LH