[Ads-l] A (too?) late candidate for QOTY, medical division

Jonathan Lighter wuxxmupp2000 at GMAIL.COM
Mon Jan 2 22:55:23 UTC 2023

Male agency was evidently required in the 13th century "Le Chevalier qui
faisoit parler les cons et les culs."

A speaking vagina named "Vajoana" appeared in 2006 on Comedy Central's
_Drawn Together_ .

JL