[Ads-l] NARNiHS 2023 Annual Meeting: Program and free registration

Lauersdorf, Mark R. lauersdorf at UKY.EDU
Tue Jan 3 16:00:37 UTC 2023

Dear colleagues,

Happy New Year!

Just in case you missed the Tweet (from @NARNiHS), the North American Research Network in Historical Sociolinguistics (NARNiHS) 2023 Annual Meeting (Jan 6-7) program is now "live" on our website!

==> https://narnihs.org/?page_id=2291 <==.

The full program booklet, including the full abstracts, has also been posted with the Annual Meeting program.

Note that no registration is necessary for NARNiHS members to attend the fully online NARNiHS 2023. Conference access information will be sent to all NARNiHS members in a separate message as we get closer to the conference dates (06-07 January 2023).

Not a member yet, but interested in joining NARNiHS? Membership is free!  For details on how to join NARNiHS, check out:

==> https://narnihs.org/?page_id=2 <==.

We hope to see you at our Annual Meeting!

Israel Sanz (2022 NARNiHS Convenor),
on behalf of the NARNiHS 2022 organizing committee:
Joshua Bousquette, Mark Richard Lauersdorf, Israel Sanz, Sandrine Tailleur
https://narnihs.org/?page_id=2160 .