[Ads-l] Antedating of "Folk-Singer"

Jonathan Lighter wuxxmupp2000 at GMAIL.COM
Sat Jul 15 14:16:11 UTC 2023

Bing Chatbot characterizes "folk music" as follows :

"Folk music is known for its storytelling and often tackles 'taboo' topics
like oppression, politics, depression, and war."

So nowadays the *topic* mostly defines the genre. According to a robot.

JL