[Ads-l] Antedating of "Fruit" (Male Homosexual)

Sun Jul 23 18:44:23 UTC 2023

J. Richardson Parke employed the term "orastupration" in the excerpt
provided by Fred. The term is not listed in the OED. Parke claimed
that he coined the term. See the 1912 excerpt below

Year: 1912
Book Title: Human Sexuality A Medico-Literary Treatise
Author: J. Richardson Parke
Publisher: Professional Publishing Company, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Chapter 6: Inversion of the Sexual Impulse
Quote Page 285

[Begin excerpt]
Orastupration (a word of my own coining) seems to have been one of the
very earliest forms of sexual abuse. And it is readily accounted for.
The heat of the mouth, the secretion of salivary mucus and the sucking
movement of the lips, simulating that of the vagina ...
[End excerpt]