[Ads-l] Motto: Speed Quality Price. Pick any Two [A derivative saying]

Mark Mandel markamandel at GMAIL.COM
Sat Jun 3 23:33:38 UTC 2023

I have a saying in the same format for a(n ,ir)religious topic. Skip the
rest of this letter if you are easily offended by things that might look
blasphemous to you.
.
.
 .
.
.
.
.
 . .
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
 .
Omniscient, omnipotent, omnibenevolent. Pick two.

I'm pretty sure I didn't invent the saying but I don't remember where I got
it, and I know I didn't invent the idea.

Mark Mandel