[Ads-l] Possessive plurals

Jonathan Lighter wuxxmupp2000 at GMAIL.COM
Mon Jun 26 14:53:38 UTC 2023

I can't beat that, but there's this:

1971 Columbus [Ga.] Enquirer (May 7) 1: One writer from Kenosha, Wis.,
purports to have documented proof of Calley's innocence. ...The shadows of
the killers came from the North...and "you guyses (sic) shadows would have
come from the South."

JL