[Ads-l] enshittification

Thu Jun 29 17:23:41 UTC 2023

Thank you for carefully examining the context, Andy.

[Begin excerpt]
Another item of special interest in Rynaldo's case is the symbolical
language the subject has created more particularly to express his
subconscious attitude towards the analyst. It is not the dreams which
give us the greatest help in this analysis, but the spontaneous
associations which surge up ready-made in the mind of the subject at
any moment of the day, and of which he makes notes.
[End excerpt]

Hence, it appears that the psychoanalytic patient "Rynaldo" came up
with the term "merdalisation verbale", and translators Eden and Cedar
Paul came up with "verbal shittification".