[Ads-l] "The whole nine yards" in Henry County, Kentucky, 1908, 1914, 1923

Bonnie Taylor-Blake b.taylorblake at GMAIL.COM
Sun Mar 26 12:00:04 UTC 2023

Thank you for the kind words, Fred, Gerry, and Stephen.

I'm very much a "poor Bonnie one note" on the listserv, but I greatly enjoy
the breadth and depth of everyone's contributions here and appreciate the
patience with my, well, obsession with this expression.

-- Bonnie

Quite right, Bonnie, Fred, Gerald.