[Ads-l] Brer Rabbit: Eggcorn and Antedating

Z Sohna zrice3714 at GMAIL.COM
Wed Oct 25 08:41:20 UTC 2023

Thank you for the additional recording, we hear the exact same thing in
that recording (me and my French/German colleagues).

The recording that you sent is identical to that which was featured in the
20/20 clip that I was forwarded. We do not hear anything differently in the
new recording.