[Ads-l] Members of the ADS-L Community and the OED

Fri Sep 8 09:51:53 UTC 2023

Congratulations to all those fine researchers who have donated their
time and knowledge to help improve the OED. The acknowledgments from
the OED are well deserved. Volunteers like William Chester Minor have
contributed to the OED from the beginning, and we all have benefited.

Garson