[Ads-l] Proverb: There is nothing sure, but Death and Taxes. (Daniel Defoe 1717)

Tue Apr 16 21:25:50 UTC 2024

Wonderful! Thank you for your help, Steven. The QI article has been
updated, and you are acknowledged. The changes should be visible
within 24 hours.

Quote Origin: Nothing Is Certain, Except Death and Taxes
https://quoteinvestigator.com/2020/05/11/taxes/

Garson