[Ads-l] oversauced

Laurence Horn laurence.horn at YALE.EDU
Fri Feb 23 16:45:33 UTC 2024

Well, it’s definitely not the non-rhotic version of “oversourced” since they basically had one source, who was evidently getting his “information” from the Kremlin.  But I’d say “oversauced” was probably intended to convey ‘coming on too strong’, and thereby drowning the “beef” (as in “where’s the ____”) if any.

LH