[Ads-l] "Natty" = 'national champion(ship)'

Neal Whitman nwhitman at AMERITECH.NET
Wed Jan 10 17:24:39 UTC 2024

One more to add for “natty” = “natural”. In the bars near the Ohio State University campus in Columbus (maybe elsewhere too, but I haven’t checked), “Natty Light” is the preferred way of referring to a Natural Light beer. In fact, my son tells me, if someone calls it a Natural Light, his instinct is to wonder if they’re a cop.

Neal