[Ads-l] Again: "fact" = claim; assertion

Jonathan Lighter wuxxmupp2000 at GMAIL.COM
Mon Jan 29 21:34:13 UTC 2024

Donald J. Trump on Truth Social:

“I have been unfairly sued by the Trump Hating Democrat Attorney General of
New York State, Letitia James, over the false fact that I inflated my
Financial Statements in order to borrow money from Banks, etc,”

Clearly "idea, claim, or allegation."

JL