[Ads-l] Request access to 1934 Easton Press edition of Erewhon with introduction by Aldous Huxley

Sat Jul 6 17:50:56 UTC 2024

Fantastic. Thanks for your willingness to help, Dave. Excellent effort
locating the proper edition in the Princeton library catalog.

Apparently, the 1934 edition was issued by Limited Editions Club of
New York; printed by the Pynson printers; illustrated by Rockwell
Kent; introduction by Aldous Huxley; fifteen hundred copies.

My previous message referred to an edition from Easton Press, but the
Easton Press edition seems to be a reprint from the 1980s. It contains
the introduction by Huxley, but it is not the original edition. The
Wikiquote webpage for Aldous Huxley incorrectly refers to the edition
from Easton Press.

Garson