[Ads-l] How Things Have Changed, As Illustrated by the Word "Jazz"

Jonathan Lighter wuxxmupp2000 at GMAIL.COM
Mon Mar 18 14:42:35 UTC 2024

I had occasion to double-check many of Gold's citations and never found a
significant error.

It was one of the few pre-database slang dictionaries that could be taken
as authoritative in its day.

JL