[Ads-l] G.L.O.A.T.

Bonnie Taylor-Blake b.taylorblake at GMAIL.COM
Wed May 29 23:26:16 UTC 2024

Nice, Nancy.

And now I see that "GLOAT" ("greatest liar of all time") had previously
been used in an October 2021 letter to the editor of The Wisconsin State
Journal (Madison), where it had been applied to ... Donald J. Trump.

https://www.newspapers.com/article/wisconsin-state-journal-gloat-121821/148338047/

-- Bonnie

Acronym of the year?