[Ads-l] suggested anti-Republican insult (probably a nonce usage)

Dan Goncharoff thegonch at GMAIL.COM
Thu Sep 5 03:36:30 UTC 2024

Back in high school, 46 years ago, I took an electronics course. I had a
propensity for pinning the meters by using them incorrectly. It became
known as "Gonching" the meter.