[Ads-l] Further Antedating of "Esperanto"

Ben Zimmer bgzimmer at GMAIL.COM
Fri Sep 13 17:34:31 UTC 2024

I clipped this for future reference. Headline is "Esperanto. The New
International Language Which is to Supersede Volapuk," and it's reprinted
from the St. Louis Republican.

https://www.newspapers.com/article/boston-evening-transcript-esperanto/155215557/