[Ads-l] Quote Origin: I Had Exactly Four Seconds To Hot Up the Disintegrator, and Google Had Told Me It Wasn't Enough

Tue Sep 17 21:34:08 UTC 2024

Thanks for your knowledgeable legal comment, Dave.
Interestingly, the company name “Google” has experienced genericide.
The verb “to Google” means to search for information on the internet
using any search engine.

Also, the leaders at Google eventually choose  the common English word
Alphabet for the conglomerate holding Google, Nest, Calico, and more.

These complicated intellectual property issues remind me of the
conflict between Apple Computer and Apple Corps (owned by the Beatles)
because Apple Computer entered the music domain.

Garson