[Afamlanguage] Black English Transcriptions.

Kamil kamil.bienias92 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 31 18:12:38 UTC 2015

Hello. I'm writing a diploma paper and I really need to find some
transcriptions of Black English, but I really have a problem with it.
What I'd prefer is Black English used in different context, for example
interviewvs, dialogues, utterances or just in everyday life. I would
also appreciate Black English transcriptions from TV show, movies or
songs. My diploma paper is focusing on the differences between Standard
American English and Black English, so it would be good if the
transcriptions would have a lot of different characteristic Black
English features. Can anybody help me?

Kind regards,
Kamil Bienias