Continuing the morphology and syntax discussion

Christopher Roy caroy at PSHIFT.COM
Wed Oct 31 23:18:03 UTC 2012

Morphology and syntax may not be my priorities at the moment, but I have no
problem receiving list e-mails that build on this or any other discussions
that took place at the conference.

christopher

-----Original Message-----
From: Monica Macaulay
Sent: Wednesday, October 31, 2012 6:45 PM
To: ALGONQUIANA at LISTSERV.LINGUISTLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Continuing the morphology and syntax discussion

Well, we already have the Algonquiana list.  Some of us (linguists) had
thought that the non-linguists would be annoyed to get lots of email about
linguistics, and that it would be better to form a separate list - in fact,
I established one on LINGUIST today, but had to email them for help because
their directions are not the clearest.  But there have been so many messages
today saying that we shouldn't separate the groups, that I guess we
shouldn't.  Unless anyone else wants to speak up on the other side of the
issue!

If you know of anyone who might like to be on the list but isn't, have them
go here:  http://linguistlist.org/lists/get-lists.cfm, to sign up.

- Monica