[Algonquiana] Site Needed for 49th Algonquian Conference

Margaret Ann Noodin noodin at uwm.edu
Mon Oct 17 15:01:27 UTC 2016

Greetings once again!  The 48th Algonquian Conference has concluded and a good time was had by all.

We have not yet heard from anyone regarding the 2017 gathering (please note the previous request had a typo).

We are in need of a location for Fall 2017 in Canada with adjacency to a major airport.  Everyone should give this serious consideration so we have continuity and smooth sailing as we look toward the 50th Algonquian Conference in 2018.

Please reply to to Margaret Noodin at noodin at uwm.edu<mailto:noodin at uwm.edu> for tips about hosting or to offer to host.  It would be nice to be two years ahead in planning if at all possible!

Many thanks to everyone who was able to attend and everyone on this list for continued contributions to our field!