Fwd: Can you help our unity project with Australian and PNG languages like Patep, Irumu, Dedua, Manam, Nobanob, and others?

Waruno Mahdi mahdi at fhi-berlin.mpg.de
Fri Jan 5 14:47:25 UTC 2001

I understand that they already have a good Indonesian translators,
but they could perhaps use help from people with a grasp of other
languages of Indonesia, the Philippines, Micronesia, Polynesia,
Vanuatu, New Caledonia, etc., beside the Australian and PNG languages
immediately addressed in their query.

Hope everyone had a nice Christmas and New New Year.

Regards,  Waruno
Waruno Mahdi               tel:   +49 30 8413-5411
Faradayweg 4-6             fax:   +49 30 8413-5106
14195 Berlin               email: mahdi at fhi-berlin.mpg.de [waruno at rs2.de]
Germany                    WWW:   http://w3.rz-berlin.mpg.de/~wm/