P.S. to Fwd: Re: Summary of "Focus system in non-Philippine languages"

pnaylor at umich.edu pnaylor at umich.edu
Tue Jul 2 15:00:44 UTC 2002

P.S.  Please see also George B. Milner (ca. 1984) re focus in Fijian;  in Naylor, ed. (1979), Raleigh Ferrell and Patricia Stanley on focus in Austronesian in general and in Paiwan in particular AND Michael R. Thomas on focus in Bahasa Indonesia.

I could refer to many more earlier publications on focus in non-Philippine languages but I am unable to rattle them off at present since I am in Brooklyn NY - 650 miles away from home in Ann Arbor MI.

Hope this is informative. With kind regards to all.  Paz