[An-lang] Dissertation on Bugis

Bradley McDonnell mcdonn at hawaii.edu
Mon Nov 22 09:15:54 UTC 2021

Hi again,

Just following up to let everyone know that I now have a copy of the
dissertation.

Thanks,
Brad

On Sun, Nov 21, 2021 at 7:50 PM Bradley McDonnell <mcdonn at hawaii.edu> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I'm looking for a pdf of the following dissertation:
>
> Hanson, Christopher John. 2002. Aspects of the Grammar of Bugis Based on
> the Soppeng Dialect. (Doctoral dissertation, LaTrobe University)
>
> I've also seen it cited as:
>
> Hanson, Christopher John. 2003. A grammar of Bugis based on the Soppeng
> dialect. (Doctoral dissertation, LaTrobe University)
>
> Any help locating a copy would be greatly appreciated.
>
> Thanks,
> Brad

Bradley McDonnell
Associate Professor, Department of Linguistics, University of Hawai'i at
Mānoa
Book Review Editor, Language Documentation & Conservation
<http://nflrc.hawaii.edu/ldc/>
Organizer, International Conference on Language Documentation &
Conservation 2021 <http://icldc-hawaii.org/>