[An-lang] publishing a dictionary for linguists & speakers

Brenda Boerger brenda_boerger at sil.org
Mon Nov 28 23:07:52 UTC 2022

Hello all,

I’ve set apart 2022 to work on editing the Natqgu [ntu] dictionary
(Oceanic, Reefs-Santa Cruz) currently in FLEx.

Do you know of publishers who will publish both online PDFs as well as
print (sturdy) copies for language communities at a reduced, subsidized
price?

What are a few organizations I could be in touch with as I move down this
road.

All advice welcome.

Thanks,

~Brenda

Brenda H. Boerger, PhD
Language and Culture Documentation Consultant

SIL International
7500 West Camp Wisdom Road
Dallas, TX 75236      USA

Mobile: 972-273-9356
Skype ID:  brenda_boerger1
https://pikecenter.org/fellows
https://www.diu.edu/faculty/brenda-boerger/

Working on archiving Natqgu materials and returning them to the community,
so that it can be said of me,

John 13:1 *“Having loved his (her) own who were in the world, (s)he loved
them to the end.**”*