[An-lang] An odd request

Malcolm Ross malcolmross42 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 3 08:07:55 UTC 2023

Dear all,

This is an odd request. I have been asked to provide a colleague with a copy of my 1994 paper *Describing interclausal relations in Takia*. Does anyone by any chance have a scan/PDF of that paper?

This is a long shot, as it is among the least cited of my publications, and it predates publication processes that involve creating a PDF as a matter of course.

The oddity, of course, is that I am seeking a copy of my own paper. I have a hard copy, and I have a scanner, but I’ve spent the afternoon trying to get it to work—in vain.

—Malcolm

Ross, Malcolm, 1994.  Describing inter-clausal relations in Takia.  In Ger Reesink,  ed., Topics in descriptive Austronesian linguistics, 40-85.  Leiden: Vakgroep Talen en Culturen van Zuidoost-Azië en Oceanië, Rijksuniversiteit te Leiden. (Semaian 11)