[An-lang] Looking for sources on Lio

Grace Wivell grace.wivell at stonybrook.edu
Sat Oct 21 03:27:05 UTC 2023

Hello!

I am looking for two sources that my University has not been able to get
through Interlibrary loan, and I am wondering if someone on this list might
be able to help me?

Sawardi, F.X. 2000. Argumen kompleks Bahasa Lio (complex arguments in Lio).
MA Thesis, Linguistics, Udayana University, Denpasar

Levi (1978).  “A preliminary study of lionese.” (Thesis) Yogyakarta.

I very much appreciate any clues from anyone as to where to find these!

Warm regards,
Grace

*Grace B. Wivell (she/her/hers)*
*Linguistics PhD Candidate, Stony Brook University *
*grace.wivell at stonybrook.edu <grace.wivell at stonybrook.edu>*

"A ship in harbor is safe, but that is not what ships are built for."
-  John A. Shedd