[An-lang] Kitada: 16-ICAL: Taxi from airport to a hotel in Manila

Yuko Kitada yukokitada at outlook.com
Thu Apr 18 09:35:56 UTC 2024

Dear colleagues,

I am Yuko Kitada in Tokyo, Japan.
Have you finished your presenter's ICAL registration? What about your flights and hotels?

I am inviting you to my 'personal tour' from the Ninoy Aquino International Airport to the Century Park Hotel, where I will stay.

My flight, NH869, will arrive at Terminal 3 at 13:30 on June 19.
I will stay at the Century Park Hotel.

I am considering booking a taxi from Terminal 3 to the Century Park Hotel. However, since this is my first time visiting the Philippines, I would like to ride a taxi with someone for safety reasons. I think that some scholars in Japan and other 'foreign' scholars who will transfer to an ANA flight at Haneda, Tokyo, will take the same flight as me.

In addition, if you will arrive at Terminal 3 at a similar time and will stay at the Century Park Hotel, you can also consider joining me.

Please write to me if you would like to join my personal tour. Let's discuss the details!
(You can write in Japanese, too! 日本語でもOKですよ!)

Best regards,
Yuko Kitada
yukokitada at outlook.com
Discord for #16-ICAL in 'Austronesian Linguists' (= a kind of a chat and messaging app): https://discord.gg/tmzVd8bSKe