Arabic-L:AD:Gerlach Books single copies

Dilworth Parkinson dil at BYU.EDU
Fri Mar 16 15:36:36 UTC 2007

1) Subject:Gerlach Books single copies

Date: 16 Mar 2007
From:march2007 at gerlach-books.de
Subject:Gerlach Books single copies

Dear Prof. Parkinson,
Our offices have just been moved and we would like to offer the
remaining stock from our old warehouse. All copies are hard cover
exhibtion copies in mint condition.
*** PLEAE NOTE: Prepayment or credit card payment is required. Offer
valid until March, 30th, 2007***
Looking forward to hearing from you.
Best regards
Kai-H. Gerlach

P.S. Single copies only. We sell on a "first come first serve" basis!

(  )	A Literary History of Persia / 4 vols set (1 copy only)
	Curzon Press /	by E.G. Browne
	OFFER: 400 EUR per set incl. shipping (list price 675 EUR)

(  )	Atlas of Jerusalem (5 copies only)
	de Gruyter / by the Geography Dept of the Hebrew University of
Jerusalem
	OFFER: 190 EUR incl. shipping (list price 490 EUR, TITLE OUT OF PRINT)

(  )	A Dictionary of Modern Written Arabic - Arabic/English (2 copies
only)
	Harrossowitz / by Hans Wehr
	OFFER: 100 EUR incl. shipping (list price 136 EUR)
*offer not valid in Germany, Austria, and Switzerland*

(  )	Encyclopedia of Islam / 12 vols set (1 copy only )
	Brill / by C.E. Bosworth et al.
	OFFER: 3,600.00 EUR per set incl. shipping (list price 9312 EUR)

(  )	Encyclopedia of the Quran / 6 vols set (1 copy only)
	Brill / by Jane D. McAuliffe (ed)
	OFFER: 1000 EUR per set incl. shipping (list price 1452 EUR)

(  )	The Cambridge History of Egypt / 2 vols set (1 copy only)
	Cambridge / by Carl F. Petry and M.W. Daly (ed)
	OFFER: 220 EUR per set incl. shipping (list price 360 EUR)

(  )	Verzeichnis der arabischen Handschriften - Register of Arabic
Manuscripts / 10 vols set (1 copy only)
	Olms / by Wilhelm Ahlwardt
	OFFER: 700 EUR per set incl. shipping (list price 1248 EUR)
*offer not valid in Germany, Austria, and Switzerland*

(  )	 Who's Who in the Arab World 2005-2006 (1 copy only)
	K G Saur / Publitec Publications (ed)
	OFFER: 230 EUR incl. shipping (list price 468 EUR)
*offer not valid in Germany, Austria, and Switzerland*

KAI-HENNING GERLACH - BOOKS & ONLINE
Middle Eastern & Islamic Studies

D-10711 Berlin, Germany
Heilbronner Straße 10