Arabic-L:PEDA:Survey and Interviews for MA Thesis

Wed Jun 12 23:56:29 UTC 2013

1) Subject:Survey and Interviews for MA Thesis

Date: 12 May 2013
From:Dima Zeidan <dima.zeidan00 at gmail.com>
Subject:Survey and Interviews for MA Thesis

Dear all,

If you are/were learning or teaching Arabic as a foreign language (AFL) in
the US, UK, or the Arab world, please take some time to complete and/or *
SHARE* this questionnaire:

https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/AFLNeedsAnalysis

As part of my MSc dissertation in Applied Linguistics and Second Language
Acquisition at Oxford University, I am looking into the needs of learners
of Arabic as a foreign language in the above mentioned contexts.

Your feedback will help inform a new curriculum that attends to your needs
and matches your interests.

If you agree to participate in this study, you will be entered in a draw
for a £ 30 Amazon voucher (equivalent to around $ 45).

Also, I would like to *interview program directors and coordinators* in
addition to *authors of AFL curricula*. If you are one or know someone who
could be interested in participating in this study, please let me know.

Please feel free to contact me (dima.zeidan at education.ox.ac.uk ) if you
have any questions/concerns.

Many thanks! شكرًا جزيلاً

All the best,