[Athapbasckan-L] Hoijer. 1938. Chiricahua and Mescalero Apache Texts

Alexei Kassian a.kassian at gmail.com
Sat May 14 16:30:24 UTC 2022

Dear colleagues,
I'm looking for a scanned copy of Hoijer's Chiricahua and Mescalero Apache texts (1938).

Hoijer, Harry; & Morris E. Opler. 1938. Chiricahua and Mescalero Apache Texts. The University of Chicago publications in Anthropology: Linguistic Series. Chicago: University of Chicago Press.

Surprisingly I failed to find such a file via google. I'm aware of the OCR version, currently available via WayBackMachine only https://web.archive.org/web/20101207045709/http://etext.lib.virginia.edu/apache/ChiMesc2.html , but the site is based on the frame technology, so it's impossible to download it.

Thank you in advance.
Best regards
Alexei
--
Alexei S. Kassian, leading researcher,
Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration