[Athapbasckan-L] 2025 Dene Languages Conference

James Kari jmkari at alaska.edu
Tue May 14 00:09:41 UTC 2024

this Athabaskan listserve has never experienced any growth. It has never
bridged the
academic/ non-academic  audiences.  nor does it reflect the
interdisciplinary potential for 35 to  40  Na-Dene language areas,
ethnobiology, folklore, ethnohistory, archaeology, genetics.
CAn  James Crippen weigh in on this discussion?
Thanks
JK